Saturday, November 26, 2005

11/26/2005 - Pumpin on Your Stereo

Song: Pumpin on your Stereo
Artist: Supergrass
Why this song is the current jam: This is just a good old rock and roll song. It is sort of a bite of Rolling Stones type stuff, but I have to say I really dig it. It is rockin and it makes me want to rock along with it. Also this has a really sweet video. It is basically muppet version of schoolhouse rock versions of the band members playing their asses off against a black backdrop. They all have crazy super long legs and arms and stuff and it is cool. Anyways, I really like this song. Wakes me up in the shower.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Peter, this is Bridget. Long time no talk, but I found your blog through myspace. I just wanted to drop in and say hi and let you know I think it's really neat. I've been looking to branch out in what I listen to, and am looking forward to checking out your song of the day for some ideas :) Take care!

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home