Saturday, December 17, 2005

12/17/2005 - Tsunami

Song: Tsunami
Artist: Res
Why this song is the current jam: I think this is a really pretty song. And props to Res for using the word Tsunami before zillions of people died halfway around the world - I'd say that gives her a head start on most of the nation in the vocabulary department. I like the steadiness of it as it plods forward. Res has a nice voice and her whole album is pretty good. I think it is a good thing when a song can create a mood, and the simple melody plucked out at the beginning of this song and the strings that fill up the background of the track set the stage for a quiet, melancholy mood. Melancholy is good for music (according to me). As an added bonus, Res is disgustingly beautiful. Check here if you dont believe me. I have often described her as so beautiful that she is like an alien from a planet of humanoids more beautiful than humans. She could be like one of their lesser beauties (aka fantastically beautiful to all of us here on earth) sent as an emmisary to pave the way for their beautiful mothership. Anyways, I havent heard anything about a new album from her, but I'd be excited to hear it. And see it... She's pretty.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is my first time hearing her. Her voice is really cool. Her sounds reminds me of the the lead singer in Morcheeba... hauntingly elegant.

2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh.... and, yes she is very pretty.

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home