Thursday, December 08, 2005

BONUS POST - Caitlin's Music Blog

Hey all, so Caitlin's got her music blog up and running and she'll be posting a song a week. She has great taste in music and knows a bunch of stuff that you likely dont, so go check it out at http://aciddqueen.blogspot.com. Or click on the link listed conveniently under the "links" heading. See how easy I make it for you? Because I love.

p.s. I think it is cute and funny for me to put any non-music posts under the heading BONUS POST in all caps. It implies that you (and by that I mean you mom and dad and the 3 other people looking at this) are so eager to see these posts that you would be excited and feel like it was a little bonus for you to read an extra one. That is of course not the case, hence the irony and humor. See? I'm not a dick.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey hey big P. Just wanted to let ya know that I am one of those "other 3 people" that look at this thing on the regular. I think everything on here has been pretty dope for the most part. I bet gettin down to some of this stuff!

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home