Thursday, February 02, 2006

2/2/2006 - Settle Down

Song: Settle Down
Artist: Zwan
Why this song is the current jam: Here is one for any Smashing Pumpkins fans, Billy Corgan's band that he formed in 2000. I really like the one album they put out. I always dug Smashing Pumpkins and this is sorta like them but happier. This is the 2nd in my series of lovey type songs and I think it is a trip to hear Billy Corgan sounding actually like happy. I love the melodies and I think the whole album is really good. I especially like the drumming as well, I think it is really great on every song, varied and never too much, but kicking plenty of ass in many places. And in rock songs I think it is a good sign if you actually notice the drummer. I love his fills. Anyways, I hope you like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home