Tuesday, January 24, 2006

1/24/2006 - Caught a Lite Sneeze

Song: Caught a Lite Sneeze
Artist: Tori Amos
Why this song is the current jam: If you are 1. a white female or 2. have gone to college with any white females, then I must apologize for the Tori Amos. You are likely a bit overloaded at this point. But hey, it's not Ani DiFranco, so don't whine. Perhaps there are a few of you out there like me who aren't already into (or perhaps over) Tori, but I only really know this song and a few others. Of course I am drawn to this song because of the beat which I think is pretty heavy and awesome (after posting Shout, I had to post this, it reminded me) and I love way in interacts with her pretty, haunting melodies, and her weird wicca-spirit singing. I need to do some studying up on her, she seems like a talented gal. Off to the U of M dorms I go!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I should really go buy a cd of hers, I've only ever heard a few songs that she sung. I do remember however completely flipping for her song "Winter", lovely song..

I really like this one too.

Thanks again for all the new music!
Andréa

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home