Saturday, February 04, 2006

2/4/2006 - This Girl's In Love With You

Song: This Girl's In Love With You
Artist: Aretha Franklin
Why this song is the current jam: Perhaps you have heard of her. Re-re. Well I guess it can't be considered digging deep since this song is on several greatest hits compilations of one of the best known (perhaps THE) soul singer of all time. But still, I dont hear this song very often, and I think it is amazing. A little sadder take on love today, but still touching. Re-re NEEDS your love, or she will die, just listen.

4 Comments:

Blogger Moo said...

Maybe it's just my computer, but I couldn't get it to play :(

7:05 PM  
Blogger Peetski said...

I dont know, it works when I try it, I dont know what to fix.

8:23 PM  
Blogger Moo said...

Oh well, guess my computer doesn't like it. I'm sure I'll have the opportunity to hear the song eventually. Thanks.

11:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh...sing it, girl...

That's the stuff.

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home