Monday, January 02, 2006

1/2/2006 - Ooh La La

Song: Ooh La La
Artist: The Faces
Why this song is the current jam: This song is a good song for heading into a new year, it has a really poignant bittersweet vibe that I love. This band used to be the Small Faces until they changed their lineup a bunch. Ron Wood (bassist for the Stones) and Rod Stewart were in the group too. Anyways, I just love the story this song tells, and the sound of it really comes together with the lyrics in a beautiful way. The chorus, "I wish that, I knew what I know now, when I was younger" is such a perfect sentiment for growing older. Enjoy.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I love this song! what a treat to find it posted here. As soon as I get off the road I will add it to my steadily growing "Peter's Hottest Jams" folder.

Leah

11:34 PM  
Blogger Caitlin said...

Kenney Jones, who replaced Ketih Moon in the Who was also in The Faces :)

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home