Monday, December 26, 2005

12/26/2005 - Everybody

Song: Everybody
Artist: Anthony Hamilton
Why this song is the current jam: Here is a little present from me to you. Remember the new Anthony Hamilton album that I was talking about? No? Well maybe you should check the blog more often. Anyways, I was talking about how I hadnt really gotten a good listen to it yet. Well I have. And it is really good. This is a song that I am hooked on right now. You should run out and buy this album pronto so that he makes more like it. He is maybe my favorite voice of any of the dudes out there right now. I dedicate this one to Ron in London, who I was ABOUT to send this album to via the post when he left me a message sayin' "hey man, check this out" and then he played this song. Once again, we are on the same page. And this song is the bomb. Enjoy. And seriously, pick up the album.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home