Monday, February 13, 2006

2/13/2006 - Angel Eyes

Song: Angel Eyes
Artist: The Jeff Healey Band
Why this song is the current jam: This is a song that I have always liked. It is sweet and sentimental, but that's all good for a love song once in a while. And really, Jeff can play some good guitar. He actually has a rather kick-ass jazz band as well. Caitlin would kill me if I didnt mention too that he was born in Toronto, her adopted home town. This to me is a good old fashion slow dance song, get out of the floor and sway around a little bit. Sorta like Wonderful Tonight Jr. Anyways, I like how he sings this song, enjoy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is one of those songs that gets me every time. But then, I'm a sucker for a rock ballad :) Reminds me of school dances in the long long ago....
Ash

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home