Saturday, February 11, 2006

2/11/2006 - I Love Every Little Thing About You

Song: I Love Every Little Thing About You
Artist: Stevie Wonder
Why this song is the current jam: Ok, I know it is cheating, but I skip 2 tracks ahead in my Stevie compilation, and there is this. I mean come on people, this is a love song if there ever was one. And remember that joyous energy that I was talking about in my last post? Guess what - it's here again. Stevie really sometimes does explode my heart with the soul that shines out of his music. The rhythm of this song is great too, easy to move to, but not as simple as it first seems, with little layers just keeping it interesting while it moves along. Man, I am gonna be on a little Stevie kick for a while, I can tell.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh good, i'm on a stevie kick right now too. bring it on. :)

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home