Tuesday, February 14, 2006

2/14/2006 - That's Where It's At

Song: That's Where It's At
Artist: Sam Cooke
Why this song is the current jam: Finally it is Valentine's day and I think it is time to turn once again to the man who invented soul, mr. Sam Cooke. There are all kinds of lovey feelings, but this song is about those special moments, the ones that we remember. And few can do it like Sam when it comes to capturing in a few simple words the feeling of those moments. Even when I think I am getting a little old and jaded about love and relationships, this song pierces straight into me, and wakes up my heart, reminds me that those feelings are still alive. Enjoy this one all you lovebirds out there. I dedicate this one to Kai, I'm happy for you man.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the way he laughs after he sings part of the chorus... He knows what this song is talking about very well, and to sing it brings that extra feeling inside him.. He's preaching it.

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home